GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE RESCUE BABY S.L. WEB STORE
1- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- These General Conditions (hereinafter the “Conditions”) apply to any offer from Rescue Baby made through the website rescuebabysl.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and any distance contract (hereinafter the “Contract”) concluded through the Website between Rescue Baby (hereinafter also “we”, “our”) and a consumer, ie a natural person not acting in the exercise of a professional or business activity (hereinafter also “you” / “your”).
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply to certain products when expressly stated next to the relevant product.
- These Terms and Conditions and any applicable additional terms and conditions will be made available to you electronically prior to the conclusion of the Contract, so that you can print them out and save them on a permanent data carrier. You may also consult these Conditions at any time on the Website.
- The products offered on our Website are only available in Spain. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to all postal districts. Please refer to the updated information on the Website.
2- INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF RESCUE BABY
Rescue Baby S.L.
Avenue Jaime I , 31 – 1
12600 La Vall D’uixó ( Castellón )
Customer service phone: 00 34 672006266 Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00
Email address: email@example.com
VAT number: ESB44520104
Rescue Baby is registered in the commercial register of Castellón ( Spain ) Volume 1783, Book:1344, Page: 1, Section: 8, Sheet: CS 41909 Registration or annotation: 1 / Date 12/03/2019 Year Pre: 2019
3- OFFER, PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
The prices and delivery and/or shipping costs indicated on the Website include VAT.
If an offer or price has a limited period of validity or the making of an offer is subject to conditions, this will be expressly indicated on the Website together with the offer.
Any delivery and/or shipping costs applicable to your order will be clearly indicated before the conclusion of the Contract and confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
Although we try to ensure that all prices and information on our Website are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of one or more products ordered by you, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the opportunity to reconfirm the order, with the correct price, or to terminate the Contract. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable time using the contact details you have provided or if you do not reconfirm the order with the correct price, the Contract will be automatically terminated.
4- COMPLETION OF THE CONTRACT
The Contract is perfected at the moment that you press the button “order and payment” at the end of the order procedure.
Once your order has been completed, we will send you an Order Confirmation by email with a list of the products you have ordered, the purchase amount of your order and any delivery or shipping costs (including VAT), the method of payment chosen by you and the method of delivery. As soon as your order is ready for shipment in our warehouse, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation.
Rescue Baby may request information – within the legal limits – about your creditworthiness, and also about all relevant facts and circumstances that must be taken into account for the responsible conclusion of the Contract. If, as a result of this examination, we have good reason not to enter into the contract, we may refuse an order or request for a reason or make its execution subject to specific conditions.
5- CANCEL OR WITHDRAW YOUR ORDER
- Until you have received a Shipping Confirmation from us, you can cancel your order. To do so, call our customer service: 00 34 672006266 (business hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly specifying that you are cancelling your order, indicating the order number. We will send you a confirmation of the cancellation by email. If you have cancelled your order before you receive the Shipping Confirmation, we will fully reimburse you for the amounts you have already paid, including the (shipping) costs, within 14 days of the cancellation and you will not be charged.
- During the cooling-off period you should treat the product and packaging with care. You may not unpack or use the product beyond what is strictly necessary to be able to assess whether you wish to keep the product. The starting point in this respect is that you may only handle and inspect the product in the same way as you would be allowed to in a store. You will only be responsible for the deterioration of the product that is a consequence of handling the product in a way different from what is allowed in this paragraph.
- You can exercise your right of withdrawal by calling our customer service: 00 34 672006266 (business hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 hours withdrawal form at
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you must return the product to us with all its accessories, undamaged, and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging within 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal properly and in time, the risk and burden of proof shall be on you. The direct costs of returning the product shall be borne by you.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we shall reimburse you in full for any amounts already paid, including (shipping) costs, within 14 days of receipt of your withdrawal. In the event of withdrawal, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods at the most.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, all further contracts will be legally dissolved.
6- DELIVERY AND RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
- Orders will be delivered no later than 14 days after you have placed your order to the delivery address you have provided, unless a longer delivery time has been agreed. Our carrier does not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
- If delivery is delayed, or an order cannot be fulfilled, or only partially, you will receive a communication about this at the latest within 14 days of placing the order. In this case, you can terminate the Agreement without any cost and we will fully reimburse you for the amounts you have already paid within 14 days.
- If after two attempts our carrier is unable to deliver your order to the order address you have provided, our carrier will leave a notice indicating where your package is located and how and when you can pick it up.
- The delivery place will be the address you have indicated in your order. The delivery has been made and the products are considered delivered after signing for receipt of the goods at this agreed delivery address.
- Ownership of the products will not pass to you until we have received full payment of all amounts due in respect of the products. The risk of damage and/or loss of the products is transferred to you upon delivery to you.
- If you discover any errors in the payment details you have provided, you must inform us immediately.
- If you pay by credit card, after receiving your order we will pre-authorize your credit card to ensure that there is sufficient balance to complete the transaction. Your credit card will not be charged until your order has been shipped from our warehouse. If we do not obtain the required authorization, we are not responsible for any delays or non-deliveries.
- If you are late in meeting your payment obligations to Rescue Baby, we may charge you statutory interest and reasonable costs incurred by Rescue Baby to obtain full payment, including collection costs. If you are late in meeting your payment obligations, we may claim ownership of the products delivered to you and require their return. In this case, you will be responsible for the return costs.
8- CONFORMITY AND GUARANTEE
- We guarantee that the product or services comply with the conditions of the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, reasonable requirements for reliability or quality of service and the legal stipulations or government regulations that exist at the date the contract is concluded. If so agreed, we also guarantee that the product is suitable for use other than normal.
- An extra warranty agreement offered by us can never affect the legal rights and claims you can exercise against us under the contract, if we have breached our part of the contract.
- An extra warranty is defined as any undertaking by us that gives you rights or claims in addition to those provided by law, in the event that we breach our part of the contract.
- When you use our Website, you agree that communications with us will be primarily electronic and that we will normally contact you by email in connection with the performance of the Agreement or to provide you with information. Please ensure that our email does not end up in your spam folder.
- All communications you send to us should preferably be by email.
- Any communication is deemed to have been received and duly effected 24 hours after the sending of an email, or three days after the date of sending a letter. In order to prove that a notification has been made, it is sufficient to prove that, in the case of a letter, such letter has been sent by mail to the correct address and with the appropriate postage, and, in the case of an email, that such email has been sent to the indicated email address of the recipient.10- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS
Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall take effect after publication and shall only apply to Agreements entered into after the amendments came into force, it being understood that in the case of amendments made during the term of an offer, the provision most favourable to you shall apply.
If you have a complaint about a product we have delivered to you or about our services, you can file a complaint by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to the content of your complaint within 14 days of receipt of the email. Where it is anticipated that a complaint may take longer to process, we will send you within 14 days a message of receipt of your complaint with an indication of a time frame within which you can expect a more comprehensive response. We will make every effort to resolve your complaint to the best of our ability in consultation with you.
12- APPLICABLE LAW
These Conditions and the Contracts to which these Conditions apply are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the performance or interpretation of these Conditions and/or the Contracts shall be submitted to the competent courts of Spain, which will not affect your rights under national law.